Skip to content
USER GUIDE AND TIPS
1. Unfold the Golfpod
- To unfold the Golfpod, first flip the red buckle.
- Separate the Golfpod legs using your fingers.
- Slide the legs down the Golfpod base.
- Flip back the red buckle to secure.
2. Extend/Retract the column
- Grip the mounting platform and turn it counterclockwise to unlock.
- Slide up or down to extend or retract the column.
- Turn the mounting platform clockwise to lock.
- The Golfpod has four expandable segments.
3. Attach the phone/tablet holder
- To attach the phone holder to the Golfpod head, you can use either the side screw or the one on the back of the holder. Use the wheel on the head to secure it in position.
- To easily place your phone on the holder, use your phone to push the extendable part of the holder while your hand is holding the fix part of it (see picture). Use the same process to remove your phone from the holder.
4. Use the Bluetooth Remote (BR)
- Remove the plastic protection on the right side of the BR.
- Press and hold the Power button for about 3 seconds to switch on the BR release. The LED indicator light will begin to flash.
- This means the BR release is searching for a Bluetooth connection.
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your smartphone and wait until "Remote Shutter" appears in the list of Bluetooth devices found.
- Select "Remote Shutter" and wait until the BR release is listed as connected in the Bluetooth settings on your smartphone.
- You can now use your BR release with the camera of your phone.
- The BR control will go to sleep after 5 minutes of non-use.